Pick your format
WhoIs this program for?
- Professionals of any level organization challenges of email management.
- Active or to-be users of Google Suite.
- Managers, coordinators, directors, CEOs of VSB and SMB, senior management.
Improve the use of your inbox with a configuration that will make you gain efficiency in your daily management.
- Professionally set up your inbox
- Learn the best practices for email management
- Take control of your inbox
- Understand the difference between labels and archive
- Use the preview pane and other writing tricks
Email lifecycle and Organizing tips
Learn an efficient and simple way to use your applications’ main functions so you can develop a mobile workflow.
- Learn the best sequence of email management
- Smartly use filters to avoid stockpiling
- Elaborate the hierarchy of labeled folders
- Discover the best classification tips
Intro To tasks and calendar
Increase your professionalism in your use of the calendar and organize your workflow to simplify your to-do list.
- Create appointments efficiently
- Verify the availability of your participants
- Learn the basics of Hangout and Meet
- Use the tasks so you don’t miss any follow-up
- Display a video presentation label
Collaboration With drive And keep
Elaborate a simple structure to manage your documents in the Drive. Understand the difference between your drive, the team’s drive and the “shared with me” section.
- Create, import and export documents
- Share with CBC or others
- Manage security levels of your shared documents
- Collaborate and take notes with Keep
Click here to download full course outlineDOWNLOAD PDF
benefits of this training program
- Ease the brain
- Increased effficiency
- Simplified teamwork
- Reduce oversights
- Better organization
Increase your efficiency by mastering the key elements of Gmail, Tasks, Keep and Calendar!Get started now
What our clients have to say
“This program is by far the best I have seen in the industry to date. I highly recommend it.”
“With our personalized formations and blended learning journeys, we’re able to deliver reports of impact within a week!”
“Thanks to Francois, I learned to synchronize my tools to work together, saving me tons of time daily.”
With 28 years of experience in the public field and 6 years working for Apple Canada as a training expert, Benoît’s passion is contagious and makes him the perfect mentor to guide you through your learning process.
Our training programs are 100% guaranteed
Your satisfaction is our priority!
We take necessary actions to ensure you’re satisfied with our programs. If your training doesn’t meet your expectations, we could offer a credit for another training program or even a refund.